Monday, March 4, 2013

Departure Eve

Just a swift words, my readers. This is my last night in Minnesota. My bags are packed, my backpack stands at the ready, and I am leaving bright and early tomorrow morning. I really hope that everything goes smoothly. There's a snow storm moving through Minnesota tonight, and might complicate things for my 7:30am flight, but my family and I are true Minnesotans, so we are just planning on hitting the road early and giving ourselves plenty of time to get to the airport. Once there, here's hoping no flight delays, or at least very small flight delays, and smooth flying from there.

I'll have a day of orientation in DC, then the next morning we are taking the 6am flight out of DC, bound for Santo Domingo with a layover in Miami. It'll be incommunicado for awhile, but I will do what I can to keep in touch once I'm settled.

More adventures to come--

Lobolius

No comments:

Post a Comment